Popular posts from this blog
Thoughts from places- Beyond the Bonnie Banks
With lock down measures still in full force around the world I'm starting to feel a little disappointed that I will not go traveling this year. As such I found myself reading through my travel journal and reminising of a adventure I had a couple of years ago. Thoughts from places- Beyond the Bonnie Banks We spent a moment standing on the golden pebbles of the banks at Sollochy, looking out across the vast waters of Loch Lomond. And it really is! Loch Lomond is twenty four miles long, five miles wide and six hundred feet deep. Making it the largest in-land body of water in Britain. Sailing boats bobbed gently in the water in the distance afore the tallest of the mountains. We began to climb upwards though thick forests of fir and oak trees which towered above us like giants reaching desperate hands up towards blue skies. This path eventually lead us to a view point where beyond a luxuriant green field of ferns, Loch Lomond stretched out before us in all its glor...
An interview with BillionSucess.com , a buisness interview blog covering buisness lessons and advice for Authors and Enterpreneurs What is the overall message you are trying to share with your readers? Clockwork stars is dystopian Sci-fi fiction but at its core its an insight into the difficulties of mental health. I hope that in putting this story out there I can bring more awareness to a subject which is still very misunderstood. Alongside the mental health issues I wanted to convey a message of hope and never giving up in difficult times which is something we all need to be reminded of right now. What were the top three mistakes you made writing / publishing your book what did you learn from it? A mistake I made when publishing was not building up enough anticipation and marketing prior to my release date both through beta readers and social media. Being my debut novel as a self publishing author, it was worth hiring professionals to help me with formatting but I ...
Comments
Post a Comment